Originally built in 1870, the William Arnold House is one of the most photographed private residences. But the home did not always feature the creepy spiderweb gate. It had a few additions since it was originally built. The multi-sided tower on the left hand side of the house was added in 1895. Following that, the front porch was added in 1912. It currently includes an indoor swimming store and a 3 car garage. The Master of Horror’s writing studio is located at the rear of the house.
Location: Bangor, Maine
Size: 4’952 Square Feet