Bill Gates residence is a huge estate in the section of a hill which is overlooking Lake Washington, in the unique suburban area of Medina, Washington, USA. It took 7 years to construct and cost $63 million. Check out the Bill Gates house.
Billionaire Bill Gates house has innovative digital systems and it has a designs more likely of 18th and 19th century mansions. Although it has traditional home style, it has many incredible qualities. For example when you come home, lights would automatically come on. Here are just some of the amazing features in this home:
- -Swimmers can dive under a glass wall and emerge outdoors by a terrace
- -Hidden cameras are almost everywhere, such as the interior stone walls
- -The roofing is stainless-steel
- -The theatre (underground in a concrete shell) is the most state of the art theatre in the world based on a specialty contractor
- -Gates insisted on preserving a 40 year old maple next to the drive way. The tree is supervised electronically 24 hours per day via computer. If it appears to be dry, it gets just the right amount of water instantly provided
- -exercise room
- -outdoor sports courts for his friends and family
All in all, Bill Gate’s house is over the top. Next to the water, and includes cutting edge technology. I would love to live there, but I would probably get lost.
What do you think of Bill Gates house? Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook (we are also on Instagram as well). Furthermore, please leave your thoughts and comments below. Finally, read some other articles like this one on our frontpage. Please let us know which other celeb homes you would like to see. Lastly, who are your favorite celebs and which one of their homes do you want to see?