Doors are an essential part of any home interior. They need to be durable and stylish at the same time. That’s why louvre doors are fast becoming more popular in Australian homes nowadays, making them a hot topic of discussion. People do not think of them as old-fashioned anymore and use them to style their homes.
They can be used to style the bathroom, kitchen, wardrobe, pantry, and similar areas of your homes. If you're finding it difficult to find a cost-effective yet modern look door for your home, louvre doors are the answer to all your worries.
Where To Use Louvre Doors
We’ve said it before and won’t shy away from repeating it - louvre doors are cool and are in high demand. They give your interiors a retro feel but also catch the eye with their modern design. Overall, they’re a perfect combination of old and new.
Their versatility makes them ideal for your home interiors, and if you too are thinking of installing them in your home, there couldn’t be a better time. You can use louvres anywhere in your home from the living area to the bedroom. They are perfect for places that need ventilation like the kitchen, wardrobe, bathroom, and the like. Let’s have a look at some of them.
- In the bathroom - You must be wondering that bathrooms are private and bathroom doors do not make any sense. Wrong, louvre doors generally have minimal gaps between the slats, meaning that the desired level of privacy is maintained. It is a good idea to use doors in bathrooms because they allow heat and steam to flow out, maintaining a comfortable environment inside.
- In the bedroom - Louvre doors are great to use in wardrobes. They allow your clothes to breathe in the needed fresh air . Also, they can be used as room dividers, where a lot of privacy is not required.
- In the storage room - Are you thinking of getting door cabinets in your storage room? Great idea - it will allow good airflow inside the cabinet.
- In the kitchen - Louvre doors are available in multiple designs and sizes; that’s why they are perfect for kitchen cabinets where all the essentials are stored.
Why Choose Louvre Doors
- Low Cost - Louvre doors come with a significantly lower price tag than other doors and are best suited for people who do not want to spend a fortune.
- Ventilation - One of the main reasons for using louvre doors is the ventilation they offer. The slats can be easily adjusted at an angle to allow the air to flow freely, making them perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, wardrobes, and more.
- Privacy - The best thing about doors is that the angle of the slats can be adjusted quickly. Need some privacy from the new neighbor? No worries, adjust the slats, and enjoy a comfortable time with your loved ones.
- Multiple Sizes - These doors are available in different sizes to suit every requirement.
- Multiple Designs - Louvre doors are generally unfinished, meaning that you can paint them according to your liking. Also, you can integrate the design with bi-fold or alfresco doors to make them stand out.
- Multiple Styles - Gone are the days when louvres were considered old-fashioned and ugly; they’ve made a comeback with a retro yet modern edge. Simply said, the new-age stylish doors add extra style into your homes.
- Multipurpose Usage - Louvre doors have slats which can be adjusted to control the airflow. This also means that they can be used to add extra style to your home. For example, your old living room door can be converted into a notice holder. They can also be used as an excellent method for creating partitions within small spaces.
Louvre doors are back with a bang! They are a complete package offering vintage yet modern feel. Lastly, if you’re looking for a budget, stylish, classy, and unique interior set up for your home, louvre doors can be your best friend. Think we missed some of the ideas? Tell us in the comments below.