Are you inspired by a big YouTube star? Is that why you’re planning to set up a YouTube channel as your next big venture? Or do you want to gain name and fame through YouTube? Or wait, are you preparing yourself for becoming the next big social media star? Or something as simple as sharing your thoughts and views on social issues can also make you reach out for a platform with a vast popularity base and audience. Whatever be the reason, if you’re looking for a place to showcase your talent, nothing better than seeking shelter from the world’s biggest video sharing network – YouTube!
How to start?
Does it sound easy to start a YouTube channel, record videos, upload it to the channel, gain likes and subscribers and build a business on YouTube? Who says it does? But it’s not even that difficult if you’re ready to put in the effort in all your videos. What counts are the baby steps you take and the patience you carry. It takes time, but your efforts are reflected through your videos. Slowly and gradually, you’ll get what you deserve, and that’s why we are here with a step-by-step guide of creating amazing YouTube videos. Well, for this, your partners will be the wide platform of YouTube, InVideo (world’s most versatile video editor for quick and professional videos) and definitely, we!
Create Effective and Appealing Content
No matter if you’re a beginner or have already struggled for getting more subscribers. The tips that we mention below will take your videos to the next level and attract more and more viewers.
- Be clear about your target audience: Give your mind the clarity regarding the type of audience you want to target. Choose something that you relate to so that you can present the most of it in your videos. This will also give you an idea regarding the topics on which you should consider putting efforts.
- Go through other related videos: Get an idea regarding the type of video other YouTubers are making on such topics. It can be the same topic as yours or even related ones. Check out their background, their way of talking and most importantly, their content. Note down the best part of every video and include all of them in your single piece.
- Research and information: Be well informed about your topic, especially if you’re making an informative content. Research thoroughly and jot down the essential points you need to discuss in the video. People who watch videos expect exact content. You need to stand up to their expectations to help them build trust in you. The more efforts you put in, the more amazing will the results be.
- Required Equipment: This is the most crucial part of a video that can either make your video a lot more appealing or can make it appear boring and dull, no matter how your content is. Use a tripod to hold the camera with excellent picture quality. Use enough lights to brighten up your recording area. Natural light is also a great attraction – film outdoors, or use sunlight peeking through your windows. Use a microphone to give a loud and clear voice to your video.
- Pay attention to small things: Small things include everything that makes your video attractive. Make sure your background is clean and put together. Decorate it with string lights or pictures if you’re filming any DIY content. Use beautiful objects to give some visual interest. If you don’t want to film with the wall as your background, use light-colored, clean curtains and shoot in front of it.
- Practice before recording: Heard of the fact – “Practice makes a man perfect”? The same concept goes here also. Go through your script and practice your dialogues, gestures and check your flow. Do it repeatedly, and this will boost your confidence. Speak clearly with a sweet voice to make people listen to you till the end. You can even try practicing it in front of your friends and ask them to give you real feedback. Then focus on the weak points and try being perfect.
- One take isn’t enough: Although you give your best to your shot yet, one take is never enough if you want your video to be best from all aspects. Even if you hesitate while delivering your lines, do it multiple times so that you can choose among the different shots while finalizing. After all, you never know which one is going to be your best performance.
- Build an audience: Anywhere in the middle of your video, include lines like “If you think the video was helpful for you, hit the thumbs up and subscribe to the channel to be with us and get notified whenever we bring something new for you.” Including texts as a reminder for likes and subscribes is also a good idea. This will help you build an audience.
- Editing: Go through several video editing tools and choose one that is best for you (we recommend InVideo). Trim, cut or split the video from wherever you think is required. Make sure to keep it smooth and continuous. Any abrupt slide can make the video unappealing. Also, don’t forget to add animations, stickers, and effects to make it unique and attractive.
- Upload: After you’re done with your video, pay a little attention to the rest of the basics. Choose a catchy yet simple title that relates to the video and also, at the same time, forces the viewers to see it. Don’t forget the thumbnail. Custom it in a way that hooks up the viewers. Use tags and fill out the description box with the information regarding your channel and the video.
- Be regular: Be consistent and upload your videos regularly; be it every two days or twice a week. This will give an idea to your viewers regarding the time when they’ll get to see your new videos.
With this, you’re all set to give quality content to people. We wish you all the luck with your upcoming shots!