With the emerging economic and climatic conditions, These clear PVC strip doors are helpful in separation between two areas. This type of portion can be done not only in residential areas but also in industrial areas, factories, workplaces, and other storage rooms such as cold rooms and freezers.
You can find Clear PVC strip doors in a variety of ranges and every range of widths and thickness of PVC strips. These doors can be customized based on customer requirements to suit different applications, which may vary from pedestrian doors to motorized vehicle doors. The installation process of these clear PVC strip doors is also simple and highly economical. The doors are also easy to clean and saves us from the effort of the building or the construction of the typical wooden doors. The doors are also layered with UV stabilizers to absorb and dissipate radiations.
The other benefits of the clear PVC strip doors are:
- Temperature control – These strip doors can be closed when they are used to partition between an air-conditioned room and a non-air conditioned room. These doors can be used to control the temperature set in each room and thereby helps in reducing the consumption of electricity significantly.
- Dust control – In the case of industrial spaces like mining areas or workshops, these clear PVC strip doors helps to prevent the dust from covering the machinery, which is not to be exposed to dust.
- Hygiene control – These clear Plastic door strips serve the purpose of hygiene control in the case of industries like bakery and other food distribution or manufacturing industries. In such cases, PVC doors are prescribed by the food and safety act as a preventive measure for hygiene control.
- Translucent – These doors allow visibility and safety, and in some cases, they dramatically reduce accidents. It prevents the area from insects and provides us with a comfortable and brighter working environment.
There are different types of PVC clear strips. Each PVC door is unique in its way. The following are the types of entries:
1) Clear PVC strip
This is just a transparent curtain. They have two variants. They are TRP tint blue and TRP Neutral clear. The light transmittance is 85% in this case. The temperature under which they operate can range from 15°C to 50°C.
2) Amber/ Anti insect yellow PVC strip
Amber yellow denotes anti insects. These yellow PVC strips become just another opaque object, as the insects will not be able to identify the yellow color. The key feature of these types of pieces is that they retain the heat in the room, thereby keeping the insects away from the room.
The light transmittance is less than 80%. The temperature under which they operate can range from 15°C to 50°C.
These types of doors are typically used in restaurants, supermarkets, catering units, manufacturing units, shops, etc.
3) Polar Grade/ Cold storage PVC strip
These PVC doors are manufactured to best function under freezing temperatures. The temperature under which they operate can range from 30°C to -25°C. These strips can prevent cross-contamination as they can contain dust, odors and other hazardous fumes.
4) Ribbed PVC strip
These strips help in saving energy by sealing it, thereby increasing efficiency and retaining the clarity of the glass, increasing its longevity. Here ribbing helps in heat as well as cold retention, reduces the replacement cost, and improves energy efficiency. The light transmittance ranges from 0% to 80% (in case of Amber) and 85% (in case of transparent). The temperature under which they operate can range from 15°C to 50°C.
Leave a Reply