Sydney’s temperature soars to 36 degrees in the summers, and if your office doesn’t yet have an air conditioning system, it’s time to invest in one. Working in a room where you can control the temperature regularly has many perks. A cool temperature allows everyone to perform at their fullest potential. Commercial air conditioning can additionally improve the quality of your life and the lives of your co-workers as well.
However, choosing the right commercial air conditioning in Sydney for your business can be a daunting task. Thus, we have created a list to ensure you get the best commercial air conditioning for your business.
Know Your Space
Most Sydneysiders prefer reverse cycle air conditioning systems, and about 13% use evaporative coolers in their spaces. Here, it's essential first to get a proper understanding of the space so that you can figure out what type of commercial air conditioning system to install.
- High Ceilings
- Office spaces with high ceiling designs in Sydney have strange air pockets that are warmer than a regular room area. Due to this, your AC unit has to work a lot harder to circulate cooling in the room. High ceilings also require more ductwork than standard ceiling rooms.
- Open-Plan Offices
- It is excellent for collaboration and communication workspaces; however, it can be challenging to keep it cool if you use only one AC unit. Desks placed closest to the unit often complain of being too cold, while people sitting far away from the unit might feel too warm.
Identify Your Business’s Needs
Based on the type of business you have in Sydney, there will be different air conditioning needs that go beyond simply cooling off your employees. Certain types of businesses have to maintain a constant temperature, while others can fluctuate.
- Do you own or manage a restaurant or a store in Sydney CBD, Kent Street, or King Street? Commercial refrigerators and ice machines count as HVAC. So, the air conditioning you choose should ensure these critical units stay cool.
- Does your business involve valuable equipment such as multiple computers? If yes, proper air conditioning and ventilation are a must as the computer server, and fans release more heating than normal equipment. Here, a properly installed conditioned system will guarantee that all devices work properly.
Look At All Different Types of AC Units
Once you have worked out your business needs, you can start deciding on different commercial air conditioning types in Sydney.
- The single-split system is the most affordable commercial air conditioning unit in Sydney. It is ideal for small offices, cafes, server rooms, and similarly shaped spaces. Multi-splits systems are better suited for doctor's offices, retail shops, large office spaces, diners, and several other interior spaces.
- Central Air Conditioning System
- A central air conditioning system is a large system with the capacity to cool large spaces. This AC unit has large compressors, and it can produce a vast amount of cool air. They're quite expensive in Sydney, so make sure your business can cover the cost.
As you can see, there are many steps involved in choosing the right air conditioning system for your business. However, whichever commercial air conditioning unit you choose, you can save money.
With that said, choosing the right commercial air conditioning in Sydney can only be done considering the qualified technician. Determine your business needs and select an AC unit that fulfills your requirement.