Have you ever heard of the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle, where dozens of ships have disappeared and are still known? Well, many bizarre places do exist from around the world, but today we'll take you around such places in India.
India has a zillion secret places buried deep inside these places that left people shocked wide-eyed.
However, if you are eagerly waiting to explore these places but can't due to financial trouble, then don't worry, with this article, you will get to know how to explore these places with a travel loan.
Hardly there are any other places like India with such extensive places that wreak feelings of wonder & pleasure and can also take your breath away.
1. The Hanging Pillar at Lepakshi – A historic site in Andhra Pradesh, India, Lepakshi is known for its architecture & painting. It is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is among the mysterious places in India.
Mystery – There are a total of 70 pillars at the site where one is hanging in mid-air without touching the ground and any support. People pass the objects from under the pillar by believing to bring prosperity into their lives.
2. Tale of Twins at Kodini – An ordinary village in Malappuram, Kerala, which is known as the village of twins, holds an eminent mysterious place in India.
Mystery – As you walk into the village Kodinhi, you can't believe your eyes with almost everyone being doubled and twins to each other. It is the home to over 200 pairs of twins. Even the women that got married to outsiders of the village also end up with twins or triplets.
3. Door-Deprived Houses of Shani Shingnapur – A small village in Maharashtra, Shani Shingnapur famous for Shani temple is located 35 km from Ahmednagar.
Mystery – One of the notable things about this village is that none of the houses, schools, or buildings has a door or even a door frame. Plus, no single crime has been reported to date.
4. The Magnetic Hill of Leh – The appealing hills of Ladakh have more to offer than their beauty. Located above sea level at an altitude of 11,00 feet, Magnetic hills is one of the locations that make Ladakh one of the most unusual places to visit in India.
Mystery – Vehicles that are moving up the hills automatically get pulled up of their own accord. With the ignition turned off, you can drive the vehicle easily.
5. The E.T. Inhabited Kongka La Pass – This is another strange place in Ladakh Kongka La Pass is from those places that are least accessed by the tourists. It is a disputed territory between India & China, but it's not what makes it different.
Mystery – According to the reports, a large number of strange figures of humanoids and UFOs have been sighted here. Even the locals living around believe that the area is another home to aliens.
6. The Red Rain at Idukki – Apart from the place rich in the natural splendor of the Western Ghats, tempting coastal curry, and forest reserve, Idukki is also known as the 'Red Region' is one of the stunning places in Kerala, India.
Mystery – On July 25th, 2001, Idukki witnessed red-colored rain that sporadically occurred for almost 2 months by staining clothes and buildings. However, when locals collected this blood-red downpour, it turned into clean water, and the red particles settled down.
7. The Shrine of the Bullet Baba in Bandai – A popular shire in Rajasthan believed to protect travelers. The amazing fact of this place is that people don't worship the usual figurines of Goddesses & Gods here, but they worship motorcycles.
Mystery – Om Singh Rathore died in a tragic accident at this spot while going back home on his bullet. A series of unusual events take place when police take the bullet from the spot & empty the tank by binding it into the chains, it returns to the same spot every single time. After giving up, the locals built a temple around this bike, and today it is listed as one of the mysterious places of India.
8. Place of Suicidal Birds in Jatinga – A picturesque village in Assam, Jatinga has something different yet sad phenomenon every year during monsoon that enables to add in this list.
Mystery – Migratory birds fly over the village of Jatinga during dark & foggy nights in monsoon and dive headlong into buildings, poles, trees, and whatever that leads to death. Every year during September & October, these places turn into a land of mass bird suicide.
9. The Whispers of the Dead on Dumas Beach – If you love the beachside, then Dumas Beach in Surat, Gujarat is for you. It is listed in one of the most haunted places in India with a lot of spooky tales.
Mystery – The beach has whispered, and people strolling on this beach hear it with no one around.
10. The Visa God of Chilkur – If you lose hope with an endless number of attempts for getting a visa approved then visit this Balaji Temple at Hyderabad.
Mystery – Be it poor or elite, a person with kind-hearted and with good intentions can be seen here begging for a visa from Visa god. The realistic thing is that people end up getting the one soon, and that's why it is categorized as one of the bizarre places in India.
However, if you fall short of money even after getting the visa for traveling, then you can take an instant loan for traveling.
There are dozens of mysterious places to explore in India before you die. However, if you want to travel to these amazing places, and if money is troubling you, then with TripMoney, you can get a travel loan to start traveling to these places.