Queen Church Condos by Tridel and Bazis represents the perfect blend of high-end luxurious suits with a highly sought-after neighborhood. Located in central downtown, the area offers an amazing opportunity to experience exquisite high-rise residences featuring a huge collection of suites and layouts spread over 9,000 sqft of the area including indoor and outdoor building amenities. Queen Church's condo collection by Tridel offers an exciting opportunity to the residents to indulge in the finest experiences that the city has to offer.
Located at the Apex of 3 Iconic Urban Neighborhoods, 60 Queen East provides you with some of the city's most iconic neighborhoods. Residents at Queen Church condos by Tridel condos for sale can treat themselves to gourmet dining. designing shopping, electric nights, historic sites, sandy beaches, and quiet escapes that are present right around the corner. Queen Church has something for everyone which makes it even more welcoming for every individual.
Highlights of Queen Church Condos by Tridel
- Walking distance to Queen Subway
- Steps to Financial District, Garden District, and St. Lawrence Neighbourhoods
- Close to Ryerson University and George Brown College
- Perfect Transit Score, Queen Streetcar Outside Front Door
- Minutes to Parks, Waterfront Beaches, and Lake Ontario
- Near Perfect Walk Score, Vibrant Downtown Amenities
- 57 Storeys and 445 Suites at 60 Queen Street East with over 9,000 sqft of Indoor and Outdoor Amenity Space
Live Luxuriously with Queen Church Condos
The high-end condos located at 60 Queen Church are gracing this well-known intersection with its luxurious high-rise units and offering residents the pleasure of living in an exquisite sought-after neighborhood. The collection of condos will include a 6-storey podium. The whole area is spread out on 9,095.5 square feet of land that includes various indoor and outdoor amenities.
The whole area will be divided into two parts for indoor and outdoor amenities. The 6,243 sq. ft of the area will be dedicated to indoor amenities and the remaining 2,852 will be for outdoor amenities. In the north end of the podium building, you can find an outdoor amenity area in the form of a rooftop terrace. On the ground floor, residents will also benefit from the mixed-use development for the retail space.
Queen & Church Condos: Development Info
As per the current plans for the Queen Church condos, Tridel is planning to rise it to a height of 57 storeys which will include 445 condominium units. These units will be divided as follows:
- 88 studios
- 58 1-bedrooms
- 246 2-bedrooms
- 53 3-bedrooms
The condo development at Queen Church by Tridel Toronto condos for sale brings together the pleasure of living in Downtown Toronto’s most vibrant community and amenity-rich neighborhoods. These units are at walking distance from various attractions as well as facilities, such as:
- You can avail an unrivaled collection of produce and artisanal goods within a short walk to the walk of Saint Lawrence.
- On walking a block to the north, you will find Ryerson University, and if you go a little further to the east, you will find George Brown College.
- Let’s not forget about the financial district which is only minutes away from the location
- Eaton Centre and Yonge-Dundas Square are extremely accessible