Have you started to think about relocating from somewhere in the US to Northeast Calgary, Alberta? If so, we are sure you would love to know how it is to live on the Northern East side of Calgary. Well, the entire decision can be the most life-changing experience. However, NE Calgary is not a huge place to live in and there are prospects of liking this state as much as your last one for a number of reasons.
The reason for liking NE Calgary has basically relied upon progression in terms of financial success. Also, Calgary homes for sale NE are not so tricky. You can easily start a new, much-needed life within Canada’s main city, Calgary.
Despite the goodness, the question “to live in Calgary or not” will always be there in our minds until and unless we highlight the perks of living there. Aren’t we right on that? Well, honestly, the answer to the question is dependent on your situation.
Perks of Dwelling in NE Calgary
- Living in NE Calgary in Canada is low on taxes. What you need to know is taxes in Canada include PST (provincial sale tax) as well as GST (goods and services tax). However, Alberta doesn’t ask residents to pay PST. But yes, 5% of GST is charged for sure.
- In 2018, Calgary was given the title “North America’s extremely livable city”.
- When it comes to salaries, they are normally far above Canadians.
- Cleanliness, hygiene, and beautification are synced with a modern and extremely attractive downtown. There is a middle-sized meandering river and the Rocky Mountains too.
- People are generally open to talking to, nice from heart, and cool-headed.
- NE Calgary has a smaller population than a huge province. It is the best place to “get all the mess away and live in solitude” kind of a place.