Aluminium composite panel is a state-of-the-art building material mainly used for building facade cladding. The structure of the APC (Aluminum Composite Panel) consists of several layers. The top and bottom layers are made of high-strength aluminum, with a layer of high-density polyethylene placed between them. In addition to these main ones, the APC also contains auxiliary layers: polyester to protect the reverse side of the metal sheet from corrosion and an adhesive coating that ensures the tightness of the joints between the aluminum and filler layers.
Benefits of aluminium composite panel Sydney
Due to their properties, aluminum panels are used both for new modern buildings and for the reconstruction of the facades of old buildings. In addition, aluminum panels are increasingly used for cladding entrance groups, balconies, and even in the interior and production of outdoor advertising. Other profitable features include:
- resistance to UV exposure to sunlight;
- a light weight;
- aluminium composite panel prices;
- perfectly smooth and even surface;
- wide range of colors;
- low degree of flammability;
- compliance with all sanitary and hygienic standards;
- long service life;
- ease of installation and maintenance;
- strength and at the same time plasticity;
- high heat and sound insulation.
Another advantage of composite panels is their versatility. With their help, you can veneer the facade of absolutely any architectural form. Moreover, most manufacturing companies give 15 to 25 year warranties for aluminium composite panel Sydney. What does it mean? For a customer, this means that during this period:
- the panels do not deform, but remain the same even;
- the color of the panels will not change under the influence of ultraviolet radiation;
- panels will not lose their shine and perfect appearance;
- cracks won’t appear on the panels under any weather conditions.
Aluminium composite panel prices: mounting technique and scope of application
ACP’s big advantage over other building materials is the ease of their transportation and installation. Due to their low weight, the installation of composite sheets can be carried out without special equipment. Aluminium composite panel may be used for different purposes:
- in the production of hinged ventilated facades;
- during the reconstruction of old buildings, by the method of facing the facade of the building with aluminum composite panels;
- for the production of balconies, cornices and canopies of buildings;
- when facing the perimeter of roofs, gables;
- in the manufacture of various box-shaped structures, the production of MAFs (kiosks, trays, shops) as indoor composite partitions, and wall cladding;
- in the production of billboards, advertising signs, three-dimensional letters;
- in the production of interior objects and exhibition stands;
- as a facing of gas stations and other industrial constructions.
The technology of their installation is simple and does not require prior training of construction personnel. Usually, specialists use a special aluminum profile, with the help of which composite sheets can be set at any angle and give them any desired shape. Search for aluminium composite panel prices on Australian websites to find the best installers.
Why choose an aluminium composite panel?
Firstly, there is the widest range of aluminium composite panel Sydney design. ACP imitating granite, wood, marble of different colors are perfect for both external cladding of objects, and for individual elements of the interior. Secondly, flexibility and ease of installation, as well as the small thickness of the ACP sheet make them an indispensable modern building material. Sydney companies offer a wide range of products at the best price and a timely delivery of the materials throughout Australia!