T-Shirts has become a staple of modern fashion. Whether you’re lounging at home, going out to a casual dinner with your friends, or heading to the club for an evening of dancing, you will always be able to dress up any outfit with a classic t-shirt. With that being said, custom t-shirts are becoming more and more popular as well. After all, who wouldn’t want their own one-of-a-kind shirt that they can wear whenever they feel like it? Fortunately, thanks to the amazing services provided by RareCustom, you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars on 3D t-shirt printing anymore! In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about 3D t-shirt printing with RareCustom.
What is RareCustom?
RareCustom is an online t-shirt printing shop specializing in custom T-shirts and other apparel. From the website, you can upload your designs, choose a print method, and place your order. RareCustom team will help you print your designs on a variety of products, such as t-shirts, hoodies, hats, bags, mugs, and more. You can print on a variety of fabrics, including cotton, polyester, performance fabrics, and more. The site offers a vast selection of colors, so you can print your designs with any color you want. The site offers customization options so you can add your own text, images, or designs to any apparel item you order. It offers fast turnaround to customers and quality custom t-shirt printing.
What is a 3D T-Shirt Print?
3D t-shirt printing is a method of printing a shirt that makes it look like the image printed is actually a part of the shirt. This is often used for logos or to create patterns on the shirt. 3D printing can create a lot of different designs, so you can create a lot of different looks with this printing method.
3D T-Shirt Print requires the process called sublimation print wherein ink is transformed into gas to incorporate with the t-shirt. This process requires heat, ink, and fabric. It often requires polyester fabrics. It is not recommended to be used on cotton fabrics as it won't stay for too long in these types of materials.
How to Create 3D T-Shirt Print Using RareCustom
It is often regarded as a complex process as 3D T-Shirt Print has a design all over the t-shirt. From back to front, bottom to top, the t-shirt has a custom design from the customers. With RareCustom, you can easily design the 3D T-Shirt Printed T-Shirt you have in mind with just a few steps.
- Choose the Shirt Fabric. On 3D T-Shirt Printed t-shirts the fabrics play a huge part in the longevity of the design. Choose polyester fabric from the selection to create your own shirt and a long-lasting 3D T-Shirt Print. Many 3 T-Shirt use polyester fabrics as it is easier be incorporate the design with this fabric.
- Customize the Design. 3D Print T-Shirts often have a huge design that can occupy the whole shirt from bottom to top and front to back. Create a design that will reflect the team or the company that you are representing. The design should also have a set of custom ink for the custom apparel.
- Order the item. After creating the design and following the steps, finalize your design. You need to finalize your design before ordering it to make sure there is nothing that you need to add to your design.
Tips on Using 3D T-Shirt Print
3D T-shirt Printing is a great way to show off your personality. However, it’s important to note that custom t-shirt printing is not as easy as it looks. If you’re just starting out with custom t-shirt printing, you’ll want to take some time to learn how to do it correctly. While custom t-shirt printing is relatively easy, there are a few things you should keep in mind when printing your custom t-shirts.
- Design with Text: The majority of custom t-shirt printing methods are done with heat transfers, dye prints, and screen print printing. These methods are done using ink and require a separate printing press.
- Choose the Right Printing Method: If you’re printing with a heat transfer or dye print, it’s important to choose the right color for your design. If your design is a little too dark or light, it will affect the final printing result.
- Iron Custom T-Shirts: When printing your custom t-shirts, it’s important to remember that they’re not regular t-shirts. As such, you’ll need to iron them to remove any wrinkles or creases. Ironing custom t-shirts ensures that the printing is completely covered by the fabric and doesn’t leave any holes or raw edges on the shirt.
- Wash Custom T-Shirts with Care: As custom t-shirts are not made of standard fabric, it’s important to wash them carefully. Overwashing can cause the print to fade or become distorted.
- Use a Mild Detergent with Custom T-Shirts: It might be tempting to use a very aggressive washing machine cycle on your custom t-shirts, but you should use a mild cycle with a soft cloth.
- Don’t Hang Custom T-Shirts Out to Dry: As custom t-shirts are not made of standard fabric, it’s important not to hang them out to dry. Hanging custom t-shirts out to dry can cause the print to distort or fade.
Custom t-shirts have become immensely popular in recent years thanks to printing companies like RareCustom. With this printing service, you can design your own shirts and have them printed to your specifications, creating a one-of-a-kind item that you can wear anytime you want. You can also use these shirts for gifts, or for your own wardrobe. Custom t-shirts are great for a lot of occasions, from casual dinners to concerts or sporting events, and they can help you get the most out of any event or occasion. 3D Printed Shirts are commonly used on evens that are connected to a company. It is often used to create company uniforms. Now, don’t hesitate any longer and order your custom t-shirts from RareCustom today!