The EDC Flashlight is a handy portable flashlight for everyday use for anyone who wants to camp. These lights are designed to illuminate the operator, but lack the functionality you get from a light cab. The 30-50 lumen single-mode EDC flashlight is a great helper for camping.
If you have a multifunctional EDC light, you need more than 100 lumens to achieve objective illumination during outdoor activities.
This is one of the flashlights you need when you go camping or doing any outdoor activity. It lasts a long time, gives good lighting, good battery life and excellent performance. TRAVEL 3 reasons why you should take your EDC flashlight with you when you go camping3 reasons why you should take your EDC flashlight with you when you go camping
LED technology has transformed the stove into a handy and versatile tool. EDC Api is the most important tool everyone should have in every campaign. However, many people tend to overlook the handy tools that make camping trips easy and comfortable. A good and durable fit is essential for travelling. But how do you find the right camping lamp? A good EDC flashlight is bright, durable and has a long battery life for an affordable price. A good flash means peace of mind knowing you have a reliable light source that won't leave you in the dark. In this blog we share some reasons to take an EDC flashlight with you on the campsite. Check them out –
STRONG SOURCE OF LIGHT
Without a doubt, an EDC torch that you can purchase from Olightstore
1.These features make EDC flashlight the perfect choice for camping and other outdoor applications. Camping in forests and dark places is fun and exciting, but a little scary at sunset. Having an EDC flashlight makes your camping experience much more fun and safe. You have a powerful and durable lamp.
2. EXPERIMENTAL CONTROLS
No matter how safe your campsite is, problems can arise that you don't expect. If you have a high-quality EDC flashlight with you, you can use it to instantly illuminate your room or to let others know to come to your aid. Some flashlight models have special functions, such as SOS, that are useful in emergency situations.
3. BETTER THAN AVAILABLE PHONES
Better than a cell phone flashlight Most people think they can use their cell phone flashlight in an emergency. But the mobile phone light will not light up like the EDC light. The cell phone battery also drains quickly when using the flashlight. When you go camping, your cell phone is the most important thing to have. In camping mode, you don't have enough power to charge your phone repeatedly. Therefore, it is better to use an EDC flashlight than to rely on a mobile phone flashlight.
Javelot Mini Long Range EDC Flashlight
The Olight Javelot Mini is a new model from Olight. This is a specialist. He did it in a bright and shiny way. If you need a mid- to long-range light from a smaller, more portable light, this might be the light (or any other light) for you. The Olight includes a durable plastic lamp cover and is a great way to carry a strong lamp, slightly larger than my bag.
- [SMALL BUT POWERFUL] The Javelot mini is a compact and lightweight long-range EDC flashlight that delivers a max output of 1000 lumens and a max throw of 600 meters.
- [NOVEL DESIGN] Javelot Mini is the first Olight's EDC flashlight with a round light source, providing a softer and more balanced beam.
- [DUAL-STAGE TACTICAL TAIL SWITCH] Lightly press to produce a low light or press hard to produce a high light; Single-click the tail switch to activate momentary mode for tactical use.
- [MAGNETIC CHARGING] Compatible with MCC1A/MCC3, the cable magnetically snaps onto the tail cap and shows red when charging or green when it’s fully charged.
- [VIBRATING POWER INDICATOR] Alerting you if the battery is low: power<30% vibrate once every 5 minutes; power<10% vibrate twice per minute; power< 5% vibrate three times every 10 seconds.
- Size 18500 Lithium ion battery
- Battery specs: 2040mAh 3.6V
- Charge time: 3.1 hours if fully depleted
- All metal, aluminum alloy construction
- Two light modes: 200 lumen, 1000 lumen
- LED charge indicator in charging cable
- Tail cap switch
- Magnetic tail cap
- IPX8 rated (OK for water splashes or brief immersion)
- 1.5 meter drop impact rated
- Weight: 5.43 ounces
- Length: 4.53 inches
- Diameter: 1.57 inches (at widest point)
The Olight Javelot emits a very bright point of light at a considerable distance. This is not a toy. The Javelot is professionally built, solidly built and finished.
Leave a Reply