One of the best parts about looking through a high school yearbook (besides seeing your friends' senior pictures) is reading what funny senior quotes your classmates picked to represent them. You can't go wrong with a meaningful phrase about how it feels to be graduating or something overly sentimental. Still, if you'd prefer to approach this milestone with a sense of humor, we've curated the funny girl senior quotes, including some sassy, self-deprecating gems and hilarious words of wisdom from parents.
25 Funny Senior Yearbook Quotes
- If we've laughed too hard or offended too many people, we've done it right – Alexis Bass.
- The office, season 7, episode 19, minute 14:45. – [-> should have burned this place down when I had the chance.] – Amber Rains
- Always got them Girl Scout cookies, but I’m no Girl Scout. – Unknown
- You've been watching for the last 12 hours straight. Are you okay? – Netflix – Kira Bergman
- I knew my girl was cheating on me when she said she was at the mall with Kristy, but Kristy was lying beside me. – Nicholas Ke
- Just keep swimming. — Dory
- Sam just stole my girl again. – Everyone – Samuel Teehee
- High school was easy. It was like riding a bike. Except the bike was on fire, the ground was on fire, and everything was on fire because it was hell. – Randy Chung
- They asked me to write something. So here it is, something. – Unknown
- The 100-character limit for our senior quote? That seems unfair. We refuse to be constrained by this ru. – Aditya Tammana
- My mom should have swallowed me. – Ty
- Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory. – Jim Carrey
- No more homework, no more books! No more teachers' dirty looks! – Unknown
- I’ve been a Ho all my life. – Michelle Ho
- No, xenia, your senior quote can’t be ‘fries before guys.’- dad.
- Bless her heart. I bet her sense of humor is always making people smile.
- High school was easy. It was like riding a bike. Except the bike was on fire & the ground was on fire & everything was on fire because it was hell.
- When life gives you fire, make a BBQ.
- I’m that Nigerian prince that keeps emailing you.
- Being trash doesn't mean you can't do great things. It's called a garbage can, not a garbage cannot.
- Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy taco bell, which is the same thing.
- Don't live someone else's dream; find your own.
- RIP, Club Penguin; you raised me when my parents didn't want to.
- I was the Beyoncé in a school full of Michelle. – Jose Alvarez
- This was so easy that a caveman could do it. – Unknown
18 Funny High School Quotes
- Cheaters never win, but I just graduated. – Richard Gilot
- I spent 113,880 hours of my life on paper and a handshake. – Anonymous
- If you see this quote in the yearbook, I got all for math credits. Trust me, that means you can too. – Gabriela Willis
- Morgan is my girlfriend. – Nobody – Morgan Worley
- When life shuts the door, open it back up. That’s how doors work. – Diana Lopez
- I cheated on all my exams. – Roshan McGuinness
- I am that Nigerian prince that keeps emailing you. – Segun Akigbogun
- This quote is too important to screw up, so I’m playing it safe. – Anonymous
- My head may be big, and my eyes may be small, but my heart is just the right size. – Aian Nguyen
- Why to fall in love when you can fall asleep? – Jessica Enciso
- I did my waiting! 12 years of it! In Azkaban. —Sirius Black
- Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened. —Dr. Seuss
- Onions have layers. —Shrek
- Honey! Where is my super suit!!! —Frozone, The Incredibles
- Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know if you’re going to graduate.
- Oh, the places you'll go. –Dr. Seuss
- Once you grow up, you can't come back! —Peter Pan
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. —Roger Staubach
Best 11 Senior Quotes of All Time
- My computer screen is brighter than my future. – Katia Pere
- I bequeath my locker to my younger brother.
- I am rather appalled at the limit of characters for this. I cannot fit all my thoughts of these past 4 years into such few cha. – Karl Mangone
- I hear everything.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Not the triplets. We graduated. – The anonymous triplets
- It’s so hard being a single mom when you have no kids and are a male teenager. – Aaron
- Anything is possible when you sound Caucasian on the phone. – Betshina Bernier
- I don’t always graduate, but when I do, it’s barely. – Hannah Goldsborough
- I was a straight-A student, but now I'm not even straight. – Martin Sanchez
- If you aren't talking money… I don't want to talk. – Michael and Steven Diblasi
- Remember that true beauty comes from within — within bottles, compacts, and lipstick tubes. – Jeffree Star
How do you come up with a unique senior quote?
Don't worry about coming up with a good quote about getting senior. Just choose something that shows who you are and your style. Whether it's a funny saying, a meaningful quote, or something else, it should be something you're proud to show off for years.
Funny senior quotes are a great way to add fun to your yearbook. They can show off your personality, make a statement, or make people laugh.
No matter your reason for including a funny quote, make sure it is something you are comfortable with and won't offend anyone. With a little planning and creativity, your funny senior quote will be the talk of the yearbook.
Funny senior quotes will brighten your day if you're a parent, sibling, or grandparent. If you are feeling a bit sad about leaving school or calm your nerves, funny girl senior quotes are a win-win!
Please take a look at our favorite ones above.
Leave a Reply