The bathroom faucet you choose can affect how it looks, whether you are remodeling, redesigning, or installing a brand-new bathroom. Even though they may not be particularly huge, bathroom faucets are nevertheless important architectural elements that should coordinate with your bathroom’s overall design and theme.
Finding the ideal bathroom faucet requires taking into account both the faucet’s individual features and the bathroom’s overall style. There is a faucet wherever there is water. Water is the source of life, so it stands to reason that selecting a faucet is critical. Following that, we will learn how to choose a faucet from faucet suppliers. I hope this helps you learn more about faucets.
Ⅰ. Top 10 faucet manufacturers in China
Recommended reason: Founded in 1990, JOMOO is a comprehensive kitchen and bathroom manufacturer integrating scientific research, production, sales and service. It has 5 major production bases, more than ten factories, and more than 4,000 five-star customized stores around the world.
It has won more than 5000 advanced patents, dozens of iF design awards, one Red Dot International Design Award and China Patent Silver Award, and is committed to providing consumers with one-stop new home improvement overall solutions.
Recommended reason: Founded in 1994, ARROW Home Furnishing Group is a well-known sanitary ware brand. Its products and services include smart bathrooms, ceramic tiles, wardrobes, custom home furnishing and other smart home categories.
It proposed the concept of “bathroom facilities” earlier and won the iF award for many times, Red Dot Award, Kapok Award and other design awards. ARROW takes water saving, cleanliness, intelligence and quality as its core goals, and is committed to creating a comfortable bathroom life experience for consumers.
Recommended reason: Founded in the United States in 1873, it is a large multinational company with world-renowned bathroom products, and a leader in bathroom products such as bathtubs, washbasins, toilets, and faucets.
There are more than ten factories, more than 800 exhibition halls and more than ten design experience centers in China. The products are famous for their excellent quality, advanced technology and exquisite craftsmanship. They have won IDEA Industrial Design Outstanding Product Award, Red Dot Award and iF Award many times.
Recommended reason: Founded in 2007, George Bathroom is a company specialized in exporting sanitary ware products. Provide one-stop bathroom product solutions, with more than ten years of experience in product design, production, export, after-sales service, etc.
Similarly, George’s faucets also have their own manufacturers, which can provide overseas customers with a variety of faucet styles.
Recommended reason: Originating from the United States in 1937, it is a world-renowned manufacturer of kitchen and bathroom products, engaged in the production and sales of kitchen and bathroom products such as kitchen sinks, faucets, pendants, kitchen appliances, and bathroom products.
Moen entered the Chinese market in 1994 and has stores in more than 300 cities in China. Technological innovations such as friction induction, magnetic two-in-one hand shower, curtain sprinkler technology, and Yijie faucet have won many international awards and have been praised by users.
Recommended reason: Founded in 1998, it is a professional brand that provides a series of bathroom product research and development, production, sales and service. It has five categories of production bases including smart products, ceramic sanitary ware, bathroom cabinets, hardware faucets, shower rooms and bathtubs.
Mastering nearly a thousand core bathroom patent technologies, the products have won various design awards, including the American IDEA Award, the German iF Design Award, the Kapok Award, etc.
Recommended reason: Founded in Japan in 1917, it is a global brand of smart bathroom and a bathroom manufacturer with a long history in Japan. Its toilets, faucets, bathtubs, washbasins, showers and other bathroom products are very popular.
It has established branches in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Shenzhen, Nanjing and other domestic cities, and invested in the establishment of many factories. The products have won the Red Dot Design Award and iF Design Award many times.
Recommended reason: Beginning in Germany in 1901, it is a century-old classic bathroom from the Black Forest in Germany. It is a world-renowned bathroom manufacturer and global exporter, providing products to more than 140 countries and regions.
So far, it has won more than 600 awards in more than 50 international design competitions, including iF Design Award, iF Gold Award, Red Dot Award and other famous design awards. Xiamen, Shenzhen, Nanjing and other domestic cities, and invested in the establishment of many factories. The products have won the Red Dot Design Award and iF Design Award many times.
Recommended reason: Founded in 1999, it has invested and established ten modern production bases in China, more than 2,000 sales outlets nationwide, and has more than 170 authorized patents, focusing on polishing smart toilets, ceramic sanitary ware, bathroom cabinets, bathtubs, shower rooms, Kitchen and bathroom faucets, showers, hardware pendants, ceramic tiles, etc. The products are exported to more than 60 countries and regions.
With the brand proposition of “half art, half life”, it is committed to leading an international art home lifestyle than 50 international design competitions, including iF Design Award, iF Gold Award, Red Dot Award and other famous design awards. Xiamen, Shenzhen, Nanjing and other domestic cities, and invested in the establishment of many factories. The products have won the Red Dot Design Award and iF Design Award many times.
Recommended reason: Started in Germany in 1936, adhering to the concept of enjoying a comfortable water life, it is a bathroom product integrating durable quality and classic design, and its high-quality faucets and water-saving systems are highly praised.
In the past ten years alone, GROHE has won more than 300 design and innovation awards, and has won the love of many consumers for its outstanding performance in water-saving technology and product innovation.
Ⅱ. How to choose a household faucet?
The top ten brands of faucets are briefly introduced above. In fact, these brands of faucets are all optional, but the price is slightly higher. In addition, for the selection of faucets, we also need to pay attention to some issues. In fact, we should choose the most cost-effective faucet. To this end, I offer you the following options.
1. The size of the faucet
· Whether the faucet is high or low in size, everyone should select the appropriate faucet based on the height of the basin.
· In general, short standard faucets are preferred for under-counter and integrated basins, while tall faucets are preferred for over-counter basins.
· You can make your selection based on the current state of your bathroom.
2. Types of faucet
Faucets can be divided into basin faucets, kitchen faucets, and shower faucets according to the installation location. Among them, kitchen faucets are the most common. There are single, double, and triple faucets, lift type, induction type, etc.
(1) Basin faucet
· The majority of basin faucet installations are in bathrooms, where they are primarily used for face washing and tooth brushing.
(2) Kitchen faucet
· Whether installed in a single-slot or double-slot kitchen sink, a kitchen faucet can perform a variety of tasks.
· Typically, it may be pulled out when necessary, rotated left and right, and used to wash a variety of dishes.
(3) Shower faucet
· Together with the shower sprayer, the shower faucet is used.
· Instant faucets can be utilized in locations without a water heater or where it would be difficult to install an electric water heater.
3. The material of faucet
Another factor to take into account is the faucet's material. Most common residential faucets are constructed of copper and stainless steel. The copper faucet's design and aesthetic are upscale and refined, making it appropriate for use in a kitchen with a luxurious interior.
Another wonderful material is the stainless steel faucet. It possesses great anti-corrosion and rust resistance, however heavy metal components like chromium are present. Therefore, a faucet made of stainless steel above 304 can be utilized, and it also needs to be produced by a skilled faucet maker.
· The faucet is mainly made of brass, containing 59% copper, and the rest is zinc and lead.
· Although lead is easily precipitated, it has good workability, is inexpensive, and resists corrosion well.
· Lead precipitation and appropriate products in accordance with global norms.
(2) Stainless steel
· The faucet made of stainless steel generally uses stainless steel with a grade of 304 or above, which is not easy to rust, lead free, healthy and environmentally friendly.
· It is very durable, but it is not easy to process and contains other heavy metal elements, and the cost is relatively high.
(3) Zinc alloy
· The biggest advantage of zinc alloy is its low cost and easy processing.
· It is mostly used in low-end faucets, but it is easy to rust and contains many harmful heavy metal elements.
· Ceramic faucets have the advantages of not rusting, not oxidizing, and not easy to wear.
· The appearance of the ceramic faucet is beautiful and generous, adding the artistic sense of ceramic products and bringing out the high-end temperament of the bathroom.
· Plastic faucets are lightweight and low-cost, and are the general material of the previous generation of faucets, which have been phased out.
(6) Cast iron
· This kind of faucet is relatively old-fashioned, and needs to be rotated several times to release water in use.
· Cast iron faucets are prone to rust, contaminating the water during transmission.
4. Faucet aerator
· There will be many small bubbles in the water coming out of the faucet, which is actually the function of the bubbler.
· The bubbler, as the key small part of the water outlet, is mainly installed at the position of the water outlet, which can combine the water flow with the air, make the water flow out softer and more concentrated, and also have a certain water saving effect.
5. The valve core of the faucet
· The spool is the core of the control part, and its quality will affect our assessment of the quality of the entire faucet. A faucet with a poor spool quality often starts to leak after a period of time, just like the faucet in the front basin in my house.
· The valve core usually has several types such as rubber core, ceramic valve core and stainless steel valve core. Most of the faucets using rubber cores are cast iron faucets with screw opening, which have now been basically eliminated.
· The stainless steel valve core is not affected by water quality, can control the water temperature more accurately, and is suitable for areas with poor water quality.
· Because ceramics have good sealing performance and are very durable, the more mature valve cores are generally sealed with ceramic sheets, which is also recommended by me. The Yilai all-copper faucet adopts the ceramic valve core imported from Spain.
· The quality is guaranteed by the big brand. During the use, I found that the sealing water feels good, and the adjustment process is also very smooth. The overall feeling is very compact, and there is no stuck or In the case of uneven tightness, there is no water leakage after use.
Ⅲ. How to maintain the faucet？
1. When installing the faucet, clean the impurities in the water pipe, which can prevent the valve core from being damaged, blocked or leaking; at the same time, pay attention to cleaning the surface of the faucet, and do not leave any residues of decoration materials.
2. No matter what material the faucet is, don’t use too much force; under normal circumstances, you only need to turn it gently to get the water out, and don’t use the faucet as a support.
3. The screen of the water outlet should be disassembled and cleaned regularly. If a hose is equipped, it should be kept in a natural stretched state to avoid breaking the water pipe.
4. If the sealing faucet of the ceramic spool cannot be completely closed, it may be that the hard impurities scratch the sealing surface or the preload applied to the spool is not enough; if it is caused by the scratching of the hard object, you need to find a repair shop , if the preload is not enough, you need to write down the handle and re-tighten the valve core.
5. Use a mild glass cleaner to clean the faucet. Do not use any abrasive cleaner, cloth or acid-containing cleaner to clean the faucet, which will prolong the service life of the faucet to a certain extent.
Ⅳ. Where in China can buy high-quality faucets？
In China, there are three places for faucet production bases, one is Foshan, Guangdong, for example, the famous faucet factories are from here: Huayi, GEORGE BATHROOM; the next is Nan’an, Fujian, where the famous faucet manufacturer Jiumu is located; in addition, it is Wenzhou, Zhejiang. Among the three major production bases, the first choice is Foshan. Almost all the world’s first-line brands are here, and the quality is the best, in line with European and American standards.
Leave a Reply