Xbox has made several big announcements this year, from our new approach to PC gaming to the news we shared onstage. However, the most exciting news about the new membership plan was that it would benefit gamers in so many ways. This $14.99 monthly membership combines Xbox Game Pass for Consoles, Xbox Game Pass for PCs, and Xbox Live Gold into one convenient bundle.
Xbox 1 Month Game Passes are available now for just $1 for both new members and existing Xbox Live Gold members. Also, for a limited time, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate credit will be given to current Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass subscribers with pre-paid months.
With the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 offer, how much time you have left on your existing Xbox Live Gold subscription is automatically converted to Game Pass Ultimate if you have an existing Gold subscription. With the $1 upgrade, for example, you will get 10 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if you have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass. We'll talk more about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate below, but let's first see what you get:
- A complete list of Xbox Game Pass titles can be found here, with over 100 high-quality titles.
- With Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), you can play over 100 high-quality games on Windows 10 PC, with new games added all the time.
- Xbox Game Studios releases on specific dates and days, including Gears 5: Ultimate Edition, which will be released 4 days early to Ultimate members on September 6, 2019.
- Xbox Games with Gold titles are free up to four times a month.
- There is no better online multiplayer network than Xbox Live Gold.
- Get an early look at some of the year's most significant sales.
It's a great deal if you love games, but here's a little life hack to help make the most of your membership.
- Go to the main page of your Microsoft account.
- You can view your subscriptions by clicking the "Services and Subscriptions" tab at the top.
- Purchase additional Xbox Live Gold months before applying the "one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1" deal.
- It's $59.99 for a year of Live Gold or $9.99 per month a la carte (for non-math fans, you'll save 50%).
- After extending your Xbox Live Gold subscription, you are able to get one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just $1.
- As soon as your Xbox Live Gold subscription is converted to Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to enjoy Game Pass Ultimate for as long as you have Live Gold.
Hopefully, these tips will help you take advantage of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for a low price for many years. You won't find a better gaming deal. Get a game pass and start enjoying games of all types you want with unlimited usage.