13 Effective Ways to Integrate AI into Your Website Design Process
Artificial intelligence, which is commonly shortened to AI, is rapidly changing the way we interact with the world around us. It’s changed how we can create content, generate images and even our website design processes.
At first, AI may seem strange and confusing. Can an artificially-intelligent program really give us information that’s helpful and accurate, all while being quick and efficient?
AI can be an extremely helpful tool, but like any tool, it’s not very useful unless it’s used by the right people. It’s paramount that AI is used by people who know the best ways to use it if you want to truly improve your Auckland business’s website. You’ll need to choose the right AI tools for website design, but you’ll also need to choose the right team.
So, how can clever web developers use AI tools to improve their website design process?
13 Amazing Ways AI Is Being Used to Create Better Websites
AI programs can be used in a wide variety of ways to improve everything, from generating interesting content to optimising user experience. Your web design team will need to get many things right if they want to make your website better, and AI can really help them. AI chatbots can speak to your guests and analyse their messages to give them the necessary information.
AI is being used in 2023 for website design in the following ways:
1. Generate Content. Smart AI can be used to generate content for your website. These can include blog posts, product descriptions and even keywords. This can free up your time to focus on other aspects of your site.
Although, remember that AI might not make the best content, and AI-generated content should always be double-checked by an experienced individual who can make the content feel human. AI-generated website design may still have an obviously generated feel that people don’t like.
2. Optimise User Experience. AI can optimise user experience by analysing user behaviour and making personalised recommendations for specific users. For instance, AI can suggest relevant content to users and help them find products that they’ll truly love.
3. Create Pleasing Colour Palettes. Certain AI tools can be used to generate pleasing colour palettes and colour combos. Colours play a big part in the aesthetics of any site, and poorly-chosen colours can make sites unusable. These AI programs can help you pick the best colours for your site.
4. Improve Security. AI can improve the security of your site by detecting and preventing malicious activity. AI can scan for malware, identify phishing attacks and protect against DDoS attacks that could threaten you or your valued customers.
5. Automate Tasks. Clever programs can automate tasks such as site maintenance, SEO optimisation and social media marketing. These tedious tasks can eat up a lot of your time, so having an AI do them can free up time for other website design tasks.
Although, please remember to automate your tasks wisely. Things that require a human touch should never be automated by AI programs that cannot handle them.
6. Predict Trends. By analysing data and previous trends, AI can be used to predict what will be popular in the future. This information can help you make better, more successful choices in the future while hopefully staying ahead of the curve.
7. Test Your Site. AI can conduct testing and user surveys to help you see where your site is doing well and where it could be improved. You can smartly use the data from your automated tests and your users to make your site better than ever.
8. Choose The Right Fonts. Just like how you can use AI to pick the right colours, you can also use it to pick the right fonts. Your choice of fonts for your website design may seem trivial initially, but when you think about it more, you’ll realise just how important it is.
Certain fonts give off certain moods. Lovely, cursive fonts have a sophisticated and luxurious feeling, whereas bold, blocky fonts have a contemporary and modern vibe. You’ll need to choose the right one for your Auckland company.
Plus, certain fonts are difficult to read, which could frustrate your guests.
9. Create Chatbots. Sometimes, your guests have questions that they need answers to, but that doesn’t mean they have to wait to get in touch with a team member to get the information they need. AI chatbots can speak to your guests and analyse their messages to give them the necessary information.
10. Generate Images. Amazing AI programs can generate images that can be used on your website. This can save you time and money. Just be sure that your website design team analyses the images generated if you do choose to use them because AI-generated images can have strange mistakes in them.
11. Translate Content. Not everyone who visits your site will speak the language you’ve written your site in. But they could still benefit from your content. AI translators can translate your content so that it can be enjoyed by more people.
12. Analyse Visitor Patterns. AI can scan data from your site and give you information regarding traffic patterns, bounce rates and conversion rates. Knowing these details will help you find new ways to improve your website and marketing strategies.
13. Analyse Your Site’s Current Status. It’s difficult to know where to improve when you don’t know your site’s current status. An important part of website design is stepping back and looking at the whole picture every once in a while rather than only focusing on individual parts. AI programs can scan your site as a whole and give you information regarding SEO, design and more.
How You Can Effectively Enhance Your Auckland Website
Even if you know how AI can improve your website, you’ll still need to know whom you can trust with these AI programs when enhancing your site. Whom can you turn to? Kiwi Website Design, of course!
We help New Zealand businesses make their sites more beautiful, useful and successful with our professional services. We can help you with everything from SEO to website design Auckland.
Are you interested in our services? We’d love to chat! Call us on XXXX or visit our contact page to reach out to us.
Keep your site intriguing, useful and - of course - successful with Kiwi Website Design.