Despite the extra time it takes to use hair conditioners while taking a shower, they are always regarded as the ultimate BFF of your hair. Nevertheless, despite having various hair care options, conditioners' significance is still widely acknowledged. While a few individuals have found pleasure in using natural and safe hair conditioners, others are still debating on numerous beauty websites whether or not their hair needs conditioners.
Even though they are not required, conditioners are the most effective way to get healthy, lustrous hair. Nevertheless, finding the optimal hair conditioner for your specific hair type might be challenging. As a result, we have collected some verified information to help you make the right decision. Identifying your hair type and the best conditioners for you should be addressed first. In order to achieve the best results, it would be ideal to consider your hair problems (such as frizz, split ends, etc.).
What is a hair conditioner?
Conditioners are moisturizers for dry, lifeless hair. High-quality conditioners are packed with oils, humectants, emollients, and butter that restore the moisture lost by the skin cells. Additionally, some conditioners have proteins that work to bind split ends and lessen frizz.
Conditioners for hair act as a forming barrier around the cuticles. In addition to making the hair smooth and lustrous, its protective covering shields the hair from damaging environmental factors. Similar to moisturizers for the face, conditioners are for hair. Like a cream, a conditioner moisturizes hair cuticles and is suitable for all skin types.
No matter what kind of hair you have, using shampoo and conditioner together would be beneficial. Constant sebum production occurs on our scalps, which helps nourish the scalp and protects against the harmful effects of the sun, styling tools, pollution, dust, etc. Rinsing often removes extra sebum from the scalp, but it also alters the pH balance of the scalp.
Therefore for oily hair, hair experts advise using a gentle shampoo. To replenish lost moisture and make hair softer and smoother, follow it with a lightweight and safe conditioner.
Types of Hair Conditioners
Should you invest in conditioners? Which is the best kind of conditioner one should use? Let us help you find the ideal conditioner according to your hair type.
- Regular conditioner- Since it is meant to be rinsed out after a few minutes, some people call it a rinse-out conditioner. It is the best hair conditioner for those with regular hair structure who need hydration and shine. The primary advantages of these conditioners are that they protect the hair cuticles from UV-induced heat and damage during styling.
- Deep Conditioner- This conditioner is considered best for frizzy, dry, damaged hair since it is moisturizing and rich in emollients. Additionally, it contains the best butter, oils, and other moisturizing ingredients to treat and restore damaged hair follicles.
These conditioners should be kept on the hair for 20 to 30 minutes for optimal results. Furthermore, this product has more concentrated chemicals, making it more appropriate for damaged hair.
- Leave-in Conditioner- A leave-in conditioner acts as a moisturizing conditioner for hair and is best suited for curly hair. As the name indicates, it is not meant to be washed off the hair. It detangles your hair while leaving it smooth and moisturized. Additionally, it helps protect your hair from environmental factors, including pollution and the sun's harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Hair Masks- Hair masks are effective for reaching root hairs thoroughly. They should be applied approximately twice a week to give your hair an instant shine and radiance. Hair masks are created using a concentrated solution that gives the hair nutrients.
They offer the most lasting results. No matter what type of hair you have, you can often use a hair mask, although they are more expensive than others. Apply and let it sit in your hair for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it out.
Here are the four best hair conditioners you can use at home
According to your hair's requirements and concerns, you can pick from a variety of Mamaearth conditioners available for all hair types:-
- Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioner- Trying to find the best hair conditioner that will maintain your hair without affecting its moisture content? We recommend buying Mamaearth Onion Hair Conditioners, which will help instantly improve your hair texture.
The antibacterial qualities of onion, which is high in sulfur, help to wash and moisturize your hair gently. It is also packed with Triglycerides, Coconut, Onions, Sweet Almond Oil, and other ingredients that prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- Mamaearth Lemon Anti-Dandruff Conditioner- The Mamaearth Lemon Anti-Dandruff Conditioner hydrates and moisturizes your hair without making it heavy. The conditioner controls frizz and prevents dandruff thanks to the natural benefits of Lemon and Ginger.
Additionally, enriched with Coconut Oil, it nourishes the strands, making them softer, smoother, and shinier. Furthermore, the conditioner's powerful ingredient, Zinc Pyrithione, successfully combats dandruff, leaving you with frizz-free and silky hair.
- Mamaearth Curd Smoothening Conditioner- Infused with the beneficial properties of Curd and Keratin, the brand-new Mamaearth Curd Smoothening Conditioner is enhanced. It restores and revitalizes dry and dull hair, making it 100% softer and healthier with no mess.
The Curd Smoothening Conditioner, made with the benefits of Curd and Keratin, thoroughly nourishes and moisturizes the strands while controlling frizz. The combination of Curd and Keratin makes your hair smoother, softer, and glossy. The conditioner also contains Coconut and Sweet Almond Oil, which helps to retain moisture without making your hair feel heavy.
- Mamaearth Rosemary Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner- The growing trend of Rosemary for treating hair fall issues is all over the internet. Therefore we recommend trying out Mamaearth Rosemary Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner without any hassle. Made with the natural richness of Rosemary and Methi Dana, it thoroughly conditions and strengthens your hair while reducing hair breakage.
While Methi Dana eliminates weakening hair strands with antioxidants, proteins, and essential nutrients, Rosemary penetrates deeply into the hair shaft and locks in moisture. The Rosemary Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner restores dry, brittle hair while controlling frizz. It is also enriched with the richness of Coconut and Almond Oils. Additionally, it hydrates and nourishes every strand, leaving hair softer and frizz-free.
Don’t Forget to Pamper Your Husband with a Natural Beard Growth Oil!
After you are done with your pampering session, it’s time for your husband to enhance his daily grooming sessions with the time-tested beard growth oils. We recommend gifting your husband Mamaearth Onion Beard Oil with the goodness of Onion and Redensyl for healthy beard growth.
Mamaearth Onion Beard Oil is everything you need for beard growth and excellent grooming sessions. Onion is a tried-and-tested natural ingredient high in sulfur, which boosts blood flow to the hair follicles and promotes the growth of a thicker, healthier beard.
It contains Redensyl, which increases hair density, thickness, and strength. Argan Oil and Vitamin E together nourish the hair, giving you a softer and smoother beard. Mamaearth Beard Oil is not only incredibly efficient but also non-sticky and quickly gets absorbed, giving your husband a dark and lush beard that grows without any stickiness.
A hair conditioner is ideal for all hair types, whether thin or thick, straight or curly. Additionally, if you have dandruff, regularly applying conditioner and a dandruff hair oil will significantly improve the health and look of your hair.
Therefore, if you don't currently use one, now is the time to incorporate one into your hair care regime! We recommend opting for Mamaearth products as it is a plastic-positive brand and serves the environment by planting a tree on every purchase through its website.