Quicklly bridges boundaries to bring blessings with its one-of-a-kind Online Puja. Perform Navratri Puja with Indian Pandits in the US.
No need to travel miles to seek blessings of Maa Durga. Quicklly, the US's largest online store for authentic Indian food and groceries has recently partnered with Shubhpuja to cater to the holistic needs of Indian customers with Online Puja.
Shubhpuja is the world's first and most renowned online Vedic service provider, like Online Puja and Astrology services, led by a team of 500+ esteemed Indian Brahmins, Pandits, and astrologers.
Visit the Quicklly website or mobile app to book Pandit online and perform authentic Navratri Puja assisted virtually by Indian pandits who guide you through the entire process - Puja's mahurat, the specific rituals involved, and the required puja samagri (ritual items).
Significance of Navratri Puja
Navratri, the nine-night Hindu festival dedicated to the worship of Goddess Durga, is a time of spiritual reflection, devotion, and celebration. Traditionally, devotees come together at temples or community gatherings to perform pujas (rituals) and seek the blessings of the Goddess, who is believed to bless you and yours with peace and prosperity.
Read along to explore Quicklly's online puja services, assisted by Indian Pandits and Brahmins, to help you celebrate Navratri with devotion and authenticity.
Quicklly's Online Puja Services
Online Puja is a modern way of preserving ancient Indian Vedic rituals long held to invite abundance and positivity. Skilled and knowledgeable Shastris and Indian Pandits perform online Puja to help you tackle problems and receive blessings from the divine.
With just a click, you can easily book a puja at home and perform special Indian Vedic rituals, even if you're far from India. Quicklly's Online Puja allows you to perform prayers and Vedic rituals remotely, assisted by esteemed Pandits. The Pandits will help you with auspicious puja dates, puja samagri, helping you perform Puja authentically.
How to Book Your Navratri Puja on Quicklly
Step 1: Choose Your Puja
- Select the specific Navratri Puja you wish to perform from Shubhpuja section. Whether it is Katyani Puja, Full Navratri Chandi Paath Puja, Full Navratri Puja Paath, Maa Brahmacharini Navratri Puja, or other, you can easily book a pandit online and choose from a variety of puja offerings.
Step 2: Book Your Puja
- After selecting, proceed to book your Online Puja or book Pandit online through Quicklly's website or mobile app. To complete the booking, specify the expected Puja date and make the necessary payment. Once your order is confirmed, you will receive access to a dashboard containing details such as the chat option with the Pandit, joining a video meeting, and more.
- You can communicate with esteemed Pandit to address any puja-related inquiries. Quicklly's Pandit will provide guidance regarding the puja mahurat (auspicious time), puja samagri (ritual items), and any other preparations required for the Puja.
Step 3: Consult with Shubhpuja Pandits
- Upon confirming your Puja selection and order, you will have immediate access to experienced Pandits who can guide you through the process. Feel free to contact them for advice regarding the puja mahurat, specific rituals involved, and the necessary puja samagri (ritual items).
Step 4: Arrange Puja Samagri
- Once you have identified your Navratri puja samagri, create a checklist and procure these items. Quicklly ensures that you can easily find authentic, high-quality ritual items online.
Step 5: Set Up Your Puja Space
- Designate a clean and sacred space within your home where you intend to conduct the Navratri Puja. Ensure that this space is free from distractions and has ample lighting, as Puja shall continue for 9 days if you opt for a Full Navratri Puja Paath.
Step 6: Follow the Rituals
- Throughout the online Puja, Shubhpuja's experienced Indian Pandits will guide you online. Adhere closely to their instructions, including lighting lamps, offering flowers and prasad (offerings), and reciting mantras and aarti online. Maintain attentiveness and a sense of devotion throughout the process.
Quicklly's Navratri Puja Offerings
- Full Navratri Chandi Paath Puja
- Full Navratri Puja Paath
- Maa Brahmacharini Navratri Puja
- Maa Chandraghanta Navratri Puja
- Maa Kalaratri Navratri Puja
- Maa Katyani Navratri Puja, and more.
Note: Quicklly's Navratri Puja will be starting from October 15 till October 23, 2023. For a full list of our Navratri Puja, visit their website or download Quicklly's mobile app.
Shop authentic Indian sweets and Navratri fasting food ingredients on Quicklly
To ensure your Puja is conducted authentically following every intricate ritual, Quicklly has an assortment of special Navratri groceries you can shop to prepare fasting food or order authentic Indian sweets to offer Maa Durga and your loved ones as prasad.
Fasting items you can shop on Quicklly includes:
- Buckwheat (Kuttu)
- Water Chestnut Flour (Singhara Atta)
- Sabudana (Tapioca Pearls)
- Rock Salt (Sendha Namak)
- Fruits and Nuts
- Dairy Products (Milk, yogurt, and paneer)
- Herbs and Spices
- Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- Indian Sweets (Besan Ladoo, Pista Barfi, Mawa Barfi, Kesar Peda, Motichoor Laddoo and more)
Quicklly's online puja services provide a unique and convenient opportunity for anyone in the US to celebrate Navratri with devotion and authenticity. From a 9-day long Navratri chant to a special yagna, Quicklly caters to your cultural needs while delivering puja essentials and authentic Indian flavors so you feel at home while away from India.
Their Navratri Puja slots are filling fast. Book your Online Puja NOW!