Keeping your establishment clean is crucial not only in terms of aesthetics but also for the health and safety of both staff and customers. That is why we recommend buying a drip tray, which will help protect the bar from spills and dirt.
After reading our article, you will learn what a drip tray is, what types of drip trays are, what material is preferable, and where you can buy such equipment.
The Basics: What is a Beer Drip Tray?
A beer drip tray is a small flat container that can be installed on the bar counter, under the kegerator, attached to the wall, etc. Its main purpose is to catch any spills that may occur during the beer dispensing so the working surface is always clean and tidy.
To purchase such products, visit the UBC Group USA website, the company specializes in quality and efficient beer equipment. For top-tier beer drip tray options and more, UBC Group USA provides a wide range of premium products.
Varieties of Drip Trays for Every Setting
The following drip trays for bars are available on the UBC Group USA website:
- Countertop - designed for installation on the bar counter or under the kegerator.
- Kegerator drip tray - models used together with a kegerator.
- Clamp-on - universal products that can be placed almost anywhere.
- Platform - suitable for those who need a tray to collect liquid with a glass rinser.
- Under-bar beer drip tray - a model that will suit the establishments dispensing beer under the counter.
- Wall mount - installed on the wall and used in long-drawn bars.
- Cut-out — a tray that is perfect for under-beer tower installation.
The Significance of Material Choice
Do you know what material would be optimal for a beverage drip tray?
We recommend purchasing a stainless steel bar drip tray, and here’s why:
- It is a very durable material that withstands impacts, regular operation, and spills of liquids without the appearance of corrosion.
- Stainless steel trays are easy to clean.
- This metal is not porous, which is also important from a hygienic point of view.
- Stainless steel has an attractive look that can improve the general appearance of the bar or restaurant.
Benefits of a Drip Tray with Drain
The bar drip tray with drain has many advantages:
- The drain prevents the accumulation of liquids, so you are well protected from any leaks. You also minimize the risk of different bacteria growth, as in standing water.
- A beer tap drip tray with a drain is much easier to clean and maintain as you do not have to empty it manually.
- The absence of fluid stagnation reduces the risk of unpleasant odors.
Maintaining Your Drip Trays: Cleaning & Care Tips
To effectively maintain and clean drip trays and ensure their durability, follow these steps:
- If the drip tray is not equipped with a drain, regularly remove the collected liquid from it;
- Periodically wash the container with a special cleaning solution;
- Make sure that the tray does not have cracks, corrosion, and other damage affecting its operation.
To find a beverage drip tray suitable for your tasks, just contact UBC Group USA. Here you will find a great selection of quality practical equipment, so you will definitely find what your bar needs!