Autodesk has just announced the latest update to one of its flagship products: AutoCAD 2023. It once again includes seven sets of specialized tools with workflows, libraries and automation functions specifically designed for different sectors, such as architecture, mechanical design or 3D cartography, among many others.
In this sense, the manufacturer continues to promote the possibility of working from anywhere and with all types of devices, so that the user has greater flexibility to carry out their work. To do this, the AutoCAD 2023 subscription includes the web application and the mobile application.
Likewise, and as is usual in the latest versions of AutoCAD, the software provides users with the possibility of speeding up the development of their projects with the help of specialized functions and libraries; to enjoy a connected experience, and to have all kinds of automated and innovative functions at their disposal that will allow them to focus on improving their design work.
New features in AutoCAD 2023
- Among the new functions that the 2023 version presents, the following should be noted:
- It makes it possible to incorporate revision marks (comments and changes) into drawings automatically and without the need to take additional steps, as it allows collaboration with other team members.
- It has a web API for LISP, which helps automate the different steps that make up the workflow.
- It provides a guide called “My Information” in which you can discover the new features and also offers valuable advice.
Improved features in autocad lt 2023 that speed up drawing, documentation, and collaboration tasks. Special AutoCAD 2023 Discounted Software for Designers
Add design change notes and revision marks without altering the existing drawing from AutoCAD LT on desktop, web, and mobile apps.
The Share feature allows you to send a controlled copy of the drawing to team members and other co-workers so they can access it from anywhere. Regulate access for users who need to edit the documents and users who only need to view them. Share drawings in a simpler and more secure way.
Count automates the task of counting blocks or objects in a selected area or in the entire drawing and provides a menu that allows you to identify errors and scroll through the counted objects.Send to Autodesk Docs
Generate PDF files faster and in fewer clicks. To do this, publish CAD drawing sheets as PDF directly from AutoCAD LT to Autodesk Docs. Additionally, you can access DWG files in Autodesk Docs from anywhere using the AutoCAD web app.
Scroll drawing windows to display multiple drawings, side by side or on different monitors, without opening another instance of AutoCAD LT. All windows allow viewing and editing.
The AutoCAD LT Home tab makes it easy to access files and other useful content right from the Home screen. Simplified installation
Reduce the amount of time you need to configure software with faster, customizable installations. Additionally, you have the ability to work in AutoCAD while it is installed.
Speed up performance in AutoCAD LT, even during layout tasks.
- Protect your designs with TrustedDWG technology
Help preserve the integrity of design data throughout the review process with TrustedDWG technology. Integrated into AutoCAD LT software, TrustedDWG technology is the original, most efficient and accurate way to store and share design data. TrustedDWG files maintain each element of a drawing and the relationship between elements with high data fidelity.
- On the other hand, Autodesk has improved some features compared to the previous version, AutoCAD 2022:
- In traceability. The user can add design change notes and revision marks without modifying the existing drawing.
- The counting function makes it easy to automate the counting of blocks or objects within a selected area or throughout the drawing, providing a menu to identify errors and scroll through the counted objects.
- The sheet set manager now allows you to open sheets faster than ever. In addition, with the Autodesk Cloud platform, sending those sets of drawings to colleagues on the work team and opening those that are received is immediate and secure.
- AutoCAD 2023 features updated graphics that allow you to render 3D objects up to ten times faster than before with the Shaded, Shaded with Border, and Wireframe visual styles.
- Another highlight already seen in previous updates is that the performance of storing, moving and copying elements with the 2018 TrustedDWG® file format has been improved.
Web and mobile applications
As we have noted previously, the AutoCAD 2023 subscription allows customers to edit anytime, anywhere. In this way, among the main benefits it provides, the following must be mentioned:
- View, edit and share designs, as well as add markups on virtually any device.
- Make assessments and changes on the spot, facilitating collaboration and sharing feedback in real time.
- Add blocks, manipulate layers and take measurements wherever you want.
- Access up-to-date work files in AutoCAD and cloud storage solutions.
Specialized Tool Sets
Finally, regarding the sets of tools specialized in achieving architectural, mechanical design and 3D cartography projects, it should be noted that they are capable of increasing productivity by up to 63% in tasks carried out with AutoCAD. Regarding the advantages, these must be noted:
- Access to libraries with more than 750,000 symbols, parts and detail components.
- Automation of the preparation of floor plans, sections, elevations, etc.
- Easy creation of details and views from 3D models, as well as generation of tables, lists and schedules.
- Creating rule-based workflows.
Start now to enjoy all the capabilities and benefits that AutoCAD 2023 offers you. The license is now available here.
At Asidek, we will help you throughout the implementation, training and development process of this solution. Asidek has the Autodesk Platinum Partner certification and more than 25 years of experience.