- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Model Number: 1
- Material: Metal
Deck level gauges for measurement of level Deck Leveling Gauge 2 per set
- Used to accurately level and measure mower decks on all riding and walk behind mowers
- Mower blade cutting height gauge range is 1 1/2″ to 5″
- Measure tip to tip cutting edge (side to side and front to back)
- -Measure one side cutting edge. Check height on the gauge.
- -Measure the other side cutting edge. Check height on the gauge.
- -The deck is level if heights are the same. If not deck adjustments will need to be made.
- It can be used to precisely level the lawn mower deck of all riding lawn mowers and walk-behind lawn mowers.
gauge allows you to quickly and accurately check whether all sides of
the deck are at level. It allows checking the left and right sides and
the front and rear height.
it is not level, you need to adjust and check again. Repeat this
process until all sides are flush. It is recommended to check new lawn
mowers, as they are not necessarily level at the factory. Wear gloves on
- Lawn mower blade cutting height gauge is 1-1/2″ to 5″
- Measure the cutting edge from tip to tip (from side to side, front to back)
- Measure each side to check height consistency
- USE GLOVES TO AVOID INJURY
- Material: Plastic
- 2xDeck levels